Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Contract

THE BEST FRIEND CONTRACT

- I promise to listen to my best friend.
 (even it's about anything dumb or weird stuff)
- I promise to keep in touch with my best friend constantly.
- I promise to be there when my best friend needs me.
- I promise to be honest at all times with my best friend.
- I promise to never keep anything from my best friend.
 (unless it's a surprise party or present for him/her)
- I promise to help my best friend grow into a better person.
- I promise to set aside school work and myself when my best friend has problems and needs to talk.
- I promise to let my best friend be the first know everything and anything.
- I promise to laugh WITH, not AT, my best friend.
- I promise never to do anything to screw up our friendship.

*If there is a breach of contract, the injured person has direction on the kind of punishment ot torture to be imposed to the other person, but reasonable means remedy the breach is highly encouraged. (ex: talking it out)

I here by agree to these conditions


   

                                                

Person A                         Person B


No comments:

Post a Comment