Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mom's Birthday

Today 23rd November 2010 is my Mom's birthday.

Dear mom,
You are the best mom in the world, because you are a mom in your own way. You are the sunshine of my life, you are my saint, my role model, and you are the most fashionable mom I have ever met, I mean seriously you're even more fashionable than me. You have thought me how to walk, run, talk, shop, and even how to wear my clothes wright, from all of of the things you've taught me, the one thing that you've taught me the best is how to love you in my own way. I love you sooo much and I can never ever repay all of the things that you've ever done for me since I was a baby untill now. I know that I'm not the most perfect daughter that you ever had but you love me anyway. So how can I not love you ? You are the person who has given birth to me, the person who had put her life on the line just so I can live. Even though sometimes you yell at me but I know that you didn't want to yell and I know that you did it because you love me. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I know that you will always love me no matter what and the only thing that I can give you now is my love, beacuse I will love you no matter what happens.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MOTHER 



 You know I love you mom <3          
XOXO,                                            
                                                          Your daughter Priscilla :)           

No comments:

Post a Comment