Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New to The Blog World

First I want to say welcome to my new blog. I made this blog for all of you to read. At first, I have no interest in making a blog, but it seems like all of my friends have their own blog and i thought that it could be fun so I made this one. Some of you may know me, but I want to introduce myself (here it goes). Hi ! My name is Priscilla, but my friends call me Pc and I don't really know how I got that nickname, anyways I go to Saint Ursula Junior High School which is the greatest school in the whole world according to me and my crazy friends. Speaking of friends, my friends are anything but dumb, I mean seriously maybe they are friendly, fun, cool, crazy, lovable, narcicisstic, annoying, hillarious, or a crazy Katy Perry fan, but they are all smarty pants  because my school has a very high standards when it comes to academics and the students at my school has accepted many great and awesome achievements (either sports or academics). Although my school has cause stress to me and my friends (especially with the math) but we all love our school and we are very proud to be a student there. And that was just a little part of me and keep on reading my blog !
                                                                  

                                                                       You know you love me <3
                                                                        XOXO,
                                                                              Priscilla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment